Supports both Neo-Geo and Capcom (CPS1/2) games.
Kawaks uses the Kaillera network.
| PROS ||
- More simplistic, user friendly UI
- It's catered specifically towards Neo-Geo, CPS1 and CPS2 games
- In-game chat
| CONS ||
- It doesn't emulate EVERY Neo-Geo, CPS1 and CPS game
- It only works with the stock Kaillera client or P2P client. It freezes/crashes when using the multiplayer client.
- Place your game(s) ZIPPED inside the "roms" folder in the emulator directory (if it doesn't exist, create one)
- Go to File, click Load Game.
- Check "only Available", then click both "Rescan All" and "Scan for new".
- Make sure the games you want to play locally/netplay appear on the list.
- Go to File, click Start Netplay.
In order to set your controls, you need to go to do so while a game is running. Press 'T' to talk while in-game.